Are you interested in cool entertainment and media brands?
For our HR team we are recruiting an:
Position: full time, indefinite
The HR Administrator provides first class HR admin services to the organization in the Budapest office. Her/his primary focus is on general administrative tasks supporting payroll, benefits, compensation, safety. Also she/he will be responsible for internal HR systems and will work closely across the business to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice.
With the recent restructuring of the CEE region at Viacom, the HR Advisor will support the developing HR culture. This role needs to successfully integrate with and compliment the dynamic culture in play at Viacom.
- Manage the documentation process regarding employment, contractors and interns. Be responsible for the personnel files and other HR documentation according to the legal, regulatory, audit requirements.
- Support superior and line managers with matters related to employee relations.
- Coordinate the payroll process. Serve as a liaison between VIMN and payroll vendor to resolve issues in payroll processing calculations. Cooperate with Finance to ensure accurate monthly processing. Respond to queries from employees in all matters related to payroll.
- Input, update and maintain all employee and contractors data into the HRIS systems.
- Process accurately and timely the monthly, year-end and ad hoc reporting when necessary. Generate and deliver reports for operational and performance metrics related to HR administration.
- Track and report absences and timesheets.
- Work closely with HR team to monitor, review and update all HR policies in line with the current legislation, company standards and market best practices.
- Support the HR Manager CEE with grievance, disciplinary investigations and legal matters.
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring they are aware of rights and entitlements.
Recruitment & Selection, Entry & Exits, L&D:
- Assist on the recruitment needs – especially regarding job posting, selection process and interview schedules. Support recruitment campaigns and employer branding activities. Manage intern programs.
- Coordinate new employee onboarding process. Partner with IT and Office Service on new hire set-ups.
- Coordinate Exit process.
That’s what we want you to have:
- Knowledge of HR processes, basic labour law and understanding of business
- Highly organized, with great attention to details
- Mature, able to work alone and in team
- Flexible, willing and positive
- At least intermediate English language knowledge
- Commpetitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere, team building events
Sounds just like you? Send us your CV in English via e-mail to email@example.com
We kindly ask you to let us know your possible start date and desired salary level. We’re looking forward to your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, VIVA, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1 and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.